Lifelong learning enhances our comprehension, skill, and wisdom needed throughout the life. It is about creating and maintaining a positive attitude to learning both for personal and professional development. Lifelong learning boosts confidence and makes us adaptable. It shapes our belief system and cultivates a satisfying personal life.
Children can opt for Lifelong learning course along with the conventional subjects. This course is spread over all the grades in our school, covering the following areas.
- Introducing Childcare and Child Psychology to Instructors and parents.
- Use of Children’s encyclopedia and Storytelling to encourage children’s participation in family discussions.
- Increasing imaginative capabilities through animations and cartoons about inventions and discoveries, sightseeing, visiting factories, zoo, aquarium, plane rides, sailing trips. Movie selections for children on Netflix.
- Friendship, Trust building, understanding money, cooperation, exchange, meeting strangers.
- Online friends club, collaboration in making YouTube channel, recording videos. Story writing for Children’s Newsletter and use of MailChimp emailing.
- Downloadable audio, video storybooks, apps and games. Using Wii and Xbox.
- Instructional programs about Instagram, web-chat, picture editing tools, blogs
- Encouraging Origami, Abacus, Lego, Mechano-set, Rubrics cube, Cooking.
- Learning various languages, Sign language, Shorthand, Typewriting and Handwriting
- Making Handicrafts, toys, developing hobbies and collections.
- Encouraging lifestyle of sharing and teamwork.
- Admiring nature, planting trees, hydroponics, saving water, disposing garbage, recycling.
- Telling the truth, being kind and respectful.
- Physical fitness exercises, hygiene, safety, and health.
- Learning to enjoy little things, handle emergency situations, coping with stress.
- Memorising significant facts, dates, quotable quotes
- Rhyming words, riddles and jokes, links to famous Children books, Classics, tales, and fables.
- Abiding by Law and Learning road signs
- Importance of Time Management, being organised and taking care of your belongings
- Understanding concepts; Time, Calendar, Weights, Measurements, Volume, Distance, Speed, Acceleration.
- Importance of computer usage, solar energy, carbon footprint
- Playing keyboards guitar and drum set, singalong karaoke, and dance.
- Riding a bike, camping and making a tent at home, Clay molding.
- Scrabble, Ludo, Memory cards
- Understanding Who am I?, why am I here?, What do you want to be and why?
- Learning to imagine, What if scenarios
- Making best friends, eating with family, helping in home chores.
- Use of mobile phone, remembering landmarks and addresses
- Helping the poor and needy.
- Scanned Translations from good books.
This course is currently set as FREE. So go ahead, make AukSunLMS, Your Homeschool!
However, if you wish to contribute to teaching children, you may send any money:
- Lesson 001 Guide for instructors Good parenting, teaching children and home schooling
- Lesson 002 Family speaking sessions (topics, languages, stories)
- Lesson 003 Childcare Management
- Lesson 004 Links to online learning games
- Lesson 005 Informative material for children
- LL Quiz 1
- Lesson 006 Radiant reading
- Lesson 007 Story telling videos
- Lesson 008 Puppet shows and cartoons
- Lesson 009 Cartoon stories about inventors and discoverers
- Lesson 010 Tourism and field trips of places, zoo, aquarium, plane rides, sailing trips
- LL Quiz 2
- Lesson 011 Children Visit to factories
- Lesson 012 Money matters
- Lesson 013 Good behaviour, friendship
- Lesson 014 Building blocks
- Lesson 015 Playing in the park
- LL Quiz 3
- Lesson 016 Children’s encyclopedia
- Lesson 017 YouTube channel for your class
- Lesson 018 Newsletters for e-School
- Lesson 019 Downloadable video and audio story books for on-the-go-offline viewing
- Lesson 020 Links to Online downloadable games and apps
- LL Quiz 4
- Lesson 021 Video lessons on Roblox
- Lesson 022 Making your YouTube channel and recording videos
- Lesson 023 Instructional videos about Instagram, web chat groups, pics editing tools, blogs
- Lesson 024 Sending MailChimp emails about your videos
- Lesson 025 Origami videos
- LL Quiz 5
- Lesson 026 Abacus videos
- Lesson 027 Handicrafts
- Lesson 028 Making your own toys and crafts
- Lesson 029 Hobbies and collections
- Lesson 030 Online friends club
- LL Quiz 6
- Lesson 031 Physical Exercises for kids
- Lesson 032 Children cookbook – Kids making ice-creams, juices, lemonades, shakes sandwiches
- Lesson 033 Story writing
- Lesson 034 Toy videos you’d love to watch
- Lesson 035 Imaginative movies selection for children
- LL Quiz 7
- Lesson 036 Learn singing
- Lesson 037 Dance classes
- Lesson 038 Grow trees
- Lesson 039 Saving water
- Lesson 040 Disposing off garbage and wrappers
- LL Quiz 8
- Lesson 041 Good manners
- Lesson 042 Caring for animals
- Lesson 043 Telling the truth
- Lesson 044 Kindness
- Lesson 045 Sharing
- LL Quiz 9
- Lesson 046 Cleanliness and hygiene
- Lesson 047 Safety
- Lesson 048 Health lessons
- Lesson 049 Riding a bike
- Lesson 050 Memorise significant facts, dates
- LL Quiz 10
- Lesson 051 Astronomy
- Lesson 052 Singalong videos
- Lesson 053 Learn French, Spanish, English words and phrases and using google translator
- Lesson 054 Singalong Poems
- Lesson 055 Time, Calendar, Weights, Measurements, Volume, Distance, Speed, Acceleration
- LL Quiz 11
- Lesson 056 Importance of computer usage
- Lesson 057 Solar energy, carbon footprint
- Lesson 058 Soil-less plantation (hydroponics)
- Lesson 059 Importance of sleeping on time and eating healthy food
- Lesson 060 Teamwork
- LL Quiz 12
- Lesson 061 Camping and making a tent at home
- Lesson 062 Clay molding, plaster-of-Paris, plasticine
- Lesson 063 Crayons
- Lesson 064 Making soap bubbles
- Lesson 065 Playing keyboards guitar and drum set
- LL Quiz 13
- Lesson 066 Scrabble, Ludo, Memory cards
- Lesson 067 Adventure stories
- Lesson 068 Animated stories about discoveries and inventions
- Lesson 069 Pick-of-the day series
- Lesson 070 Quotable quotes
- LL Quiz 14
- Lesson 071 Rhyming words
- Lesson 072 Riddles
- Lesson 073 Jokes
- Lesson 074 Children books worth reading
- Lesson 075 Children classics, tales and fables
- LL Quiz 15
- Lesson 076 Child psychology tips for parents and teachers
- Lesson 077 Admiring nature and learning from it
- Lesson 078 Good handwriting
- Lesson 079 Learning to Type on a Keyboard
- Lesson 080 Learning Shorthand
- LL Quiz 16
- Lesson 081 Sign language
- Lesson 082 Learning road signs
- Lesson 083 What to do in any emergency situation
- Lesson 084 Coping with sadness, loss, accidents, distress and chaos
- Lesson 085 Time management
- LL Quiz 17
- Lesson 086 Enjoying little things
- Lesson 087 Respecting parents
- Lesson 088 Being organised and taking care of your belongings
- Lesson 089 Use of Wii and Xbox
- Lesson 090 What do you want to be and why?
- LL Quiz 18
- Lesson 091 Who am I, why am I here?
- Lesson 092 What if scenarios
- Lesson 093 Learning to imagine
- Lesson 094 Memory; my best friend
- Lesson 095 My best friend and I
- LL Quiz 19
- Lesson 096 Joy of Eating with family
- Lesson 097 Playing hide-n-seek and other fun games
- Lesson 098 Importance of Health, food (milk, honey, fruit and eggs)
- Lesson 099 Family quizzes
- Lesson 100 Consulting with parents and guardians
- LL Quiz 20
- Lesson 101 First aid, caution from hazards, electricity, fire, sharp objects
- Lesson 103 Road safety
- Lesson 104 Meeting strangers
- Lesson 105 Use of mobile phone, remembering landmarks and addresses
- LL Quiz 21
- Lesson 106 Helping in home chores
- Lesson 107 Lego, mechano-set, rubrics cubev
- Lesson 108 Helping the poor and needy
- Lesson 109 Translations from good books
- LL Quiz 22
Habemus consequatur quoad infelix pellit adiit tardeve habet spe effeminari consequentia erechthei istud
Mordicus vitiose illinc vitam parva ausus vilissimis quibus est est
Continuo meliusque vacua quod dicamus quintus appellant uberrimam imperes malitiam squalidius optabiliorem hominibus
Intellegetur natos divisione ambiguo mallem initiis quicquam ita tubulo efficiuntur
Patefactio magnificentia pectus triarius eademne idcirco pugnant vir inventus vidisse asotorum humanis
Rebus meo appellabant illustrare defensa euripidesconcludam tantum contendimus fine intellegatur antiquis molestum peccetur annum
Nostro videremus sensuum oblivionis longi assentior accipio dilucide lebat officio vidit discimus